Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Photos

The official Santa picture ... I think this is the best one we've ever had! Everyone was in a good mood, glad to meet Santa, no tears. AnneMarie told him she wanted a "Barbie & the Diamond Castle and a carriage." And Jack asked for "cars like Dalton's" which means Hot Wheels with tracks. Santa was very kind and patient, and big as a linebacker! He was somewhat imposing but the kids did not seem put off by his size.

Grandma treated the kids to a train ride while they waited in the line to sit on Santa's lap.

Here Jack is posing with a holiday display at KMart. He was having so much fun looking at their trees and outdoor decorations, and he said "Take my picture, Mom." I don't usually have a camera with me, but for some reason I did, so I obliged.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger psn4athome said...

Their so cute! I hope your holiday's are going well. I miss seeing you and can't wait to catch up. I missed having a cookie exchange this year! Take care!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home