Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gram

My Gram passed away on January 1st. I was trying to remember one special time I had with my grandma, a stand-out moment in time for me to remember and hold on to. But, I don't have one of those, because we spent so much time together. I was very lucky to grow up living near her, so we were able to see her frequently. She was a fun, kind and generous person, who loved others and who was loved herself, by everyone who knew her. Gram never judged or scolded me, she loved me unconditionally always, like only a grandma can. She really was a big heart in a small package. She was such a wonderful grandma to me, and I feel blessed that my children knew and loved her as well.


Celebrating the 2008 Balloon Fiesta with a cake.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home