Thursday, July 09, 2009

Harley Ann Bowles

Not sure if I spelled Ann right. Here she is! I have to say, I am not too generous with baby compliments, but Harley is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! We visited her yesterday for the first time and she just looked at us for the longest time. Very sweet tempered, although she can let out a sharp squeal! Born on July 5th, over 9 lbs., she is a big girl but still seems tiny to me. Congratulations, Ben & Kelly! And to the big sibs, Dalton, Sydney & Lily.

Snuggled up with me, Aunt Tine ... Nathan said, "Does she make you want another one?" Uh, NO. She is absolutely adorable but we don't need one of these at our house.


With big brother Dalton. He loves Harley so much! He can hardly stand to be away from her.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home