Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First Day of First Grade!

Just a few pictures I took of AnneMarie this morning as we were getting ready for school. She chose her own outfit, I am almost certain she wore this skirt on the first day last year (I'll have to check those pictures). Over the last year she has grown taller, but not much thicker, so most of last year's school clothes still fit. Combine that with the more relaxed dress code, and I didn't actually have to buy any school clothes yet. I bought those pink sandals ($4 at Target) and a package of socks. When the weather turns colder we may have to pick up a few things.
Our morning was totally relaxed, thanks to starting school 45 minutes later this year. I am not too excited about getting home so much later, but it sure does make for an easy morning for us.

My model got increasingly "posey" as we went along.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger psn4athome said...

She is so big! I love the poses! How did you handle the first and second day? Thinking of you!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home