Monday, September 07, 2009

AnneMarie's 6th Birthday Party

For her birthday this year, AnneMarie wanted a "Peacock Party." This wasn't easy to pull off but we came up with a few ideas. We played pin the feather on the peacock and everyone got a real peacock feather as a party favor.

Here is AnneMarie next to a decoration she made for the party. It is held to the wall with much of the tape she received (among other things) from Grandma & Papa. She is wearing the birthday dress I made her and a necklace she got from Papa. She styled her own hair (after this picture was taken).

The dining room had some feathers tapes to the walls.
I made this peacock out of fruit. I usually decorate a cake for birthdays, but she didn't want a cake this year, so I did this instead. I found very detailed directions on the web. It was actually pretty easy.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger psn4athome said...

That turned out so cute!! Glad she had a great birthday!

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home