Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First Day of KidZone!

Today was Jack's first day of "preschool" at Kidzone, through the City of Rio Rancho. He is in the ladybug class with Miss Marie, just like AnneMarie & Julia were. He was excited but nervous, I stayed for the first half hour or so. When I picked him up, I asked if he made any friends or learned anyone's name. Well, he said he met a boy named "Pumpkin" (which is one of Marie's favorite terms of endearment). He went on and on about things Pumpkin did and said, it was very funny. When he says Miss Marie it sounds like "Mystery." Overall, it was a successful first day at KidZone, although I was a bit sad. Luckily, I was able to distract myself by heading over to help out in first grade! That went well and I will be going back often.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home